First time application £15
Subsequent appointments £8
An intense treatment used to improve nail plate integrity under any Gel Polish Coating or on top of the natural nail. It targets natural nail imperfections and weaknesses that prevent natural nails from growing long
● IBX is used to treat particularly weak, thin, and damaged nails
● Can be used as a complete protective shield under Gel Polish AND for specific damage repair for natural nails which don’t grow, peel or are just very weak.
IBX Nail Recovery Treatment
The IBX Nail system is a revolutionary nail treatment to target peeling or damaged nails and enhance growth. It can either be used as an ‘add on’ under Gel Polish for a protective shield or for precise damage repair such as splits and peeling.
How does it work?
The IBX System uses infrared and LED light to help penetrate a blend of jojoba and avocado oil plus toughening agents deep into the nail, where it forms an ‘interpenetrating polymer network’ that fuses the nails’ top layers together with little flexible polymer links. The IBX formula then locks itself within the nail plate making it a permanent addition that will never need removal.
The result? Moisture is locked in. Nails are strengthened. Peeling stops, splitting stops and white spots disappear.
This penetrative toughening system works inside the nail instead of sitting on top like traditional nail services. IBX is a new kind of service offering professional help for weak and damaged nails. This intensive strengthening treatment works so you can build up length and durability, starting from the inside out.
Benefits of the IBX system: As a nail growth treatment
- Repair of severe nail damage to set the stage for growth
- Toughens the nail plate to allow growth
- Smooths the nail plate
- Improves natural nail colour and appearance
- Creates a protective shield for the nail
- Reduction of “white spots”
- Creates the perfect base for longer lasting gel nails
Recommended treatment schedule:
ONCE weekly for:
- Damaged and very thin nails:
- Severely ridged and brittle nails
- After enhancement removal
- Post acrylic
EVERY TWO WEEKS for:
- Nails that are improving
- Difficulty with nail growth
- Heavily grooved nails
EVERY THREE WEEKS for:
- Maintenance mode to keep nails in good condition
- Enhance polish wear
- Beautiful nails with no polish